Xhabi meaning forest in Assamese is inspired by traditional textile motif of Assam. This motif is one of the most popular ones and can be seen exclusively on woven textiles.
Material : 925 Sterling Silver
Finish : Gold Plated
Stone : Semi Precious
Care Instructions :
* Please wear the jewellery after you’ve applied your perfume.
* Please wear the jewellery after you’ve applied lotion or put on makeup.
* Don’t wear the jewellery when you’ll be sweating profusely.
* Avoid rubbing jewellery pieces against each other.
* Clean your jewellery gently with a soft cloth, & don’t rub it.
* Store the jewellery in a plastic pouch and then in the cloth bag provided by us.
* Please store the jewellery separate from other jewellery.
Slight difference in colour from the visible product image is possible.
Share this Product
Extremely happy with my purchase. The Xabi earring are not only unique and beautiful but they are also really good in quality. Whenever I had questions or needed assistance Arpit provided immediate assistance answering my various questions.
So happy to have Nest products available on line.
Such quietessential pieces, i just keep wondering why i didn't get them earlier :D
The intricate work and the design is so quintessential Assamese, i just love it.