Kopou named after the state flower of Assam. This orchid is an integral part of Assamese culture and is considered to be a symbol of love and fertility.
Material : 925 Sterling Silver
Finish : Gold Plated
Stone : Semi Precious
Care Instructions :
* Please wear the jewellery after you’ve applied your perfume.
* Please wear the jewellery after you’ve applied lotion or put on makeup.
* Don’t wear the jewellery when you’ll be sweating profusely.
* Avoid rubbing jewellery pieces against each other.
* Clean your jewellery gently with a soft cloth, & don’t rub it.
* Store the jewellery in a plastic pouch and then in the cloth bag provided by us.
* Please store the jewellery separate from other jewellery.
Slight difference in colour from the visible product image is possible.
Share this Product
One thing I had in my mind unboxing this pair of wonderful gift is "wow 😍" Thanks for creating such masterpiece
All the designs are beautiful, but this one has been my fav, the kopou flower has been so beautifully translated in the piece of jewellery its amazing!
I love these pretty baubles. They light up any outfit and the accompanying mood and have fetched me compliments, every single time I have wore them.❤️
Intricate work, gorgeous piece of art!