This is a take on the ancient coins issued by the Kings of Ahom Dynasty who ruled Assam for nearly 600 years. The uniqueness of the coins was the octagonal shape for which there have been various explanations on why Ahoms adopted this unique shape.
‘Elements 2.0’- inspired by popular objects & motifs of North-East India, is our new jewellery edit. We seek to celebrate the beauty hidden within everyday objects and motifs, shedding light on the overlooked aspects of our daily lives. These mundane objects possess unique stories and the power to evoke emotion and ignite our creativity. Let us celebrate the extraordinary within the ordinary, reminding ourselves that even the most commonplace objects hold the power to inspire and captivate our senses. Each piece draws its unique form and shape from noteworthy and striking facets of the region representing a contemporary and modern style statement.
Base Material : 925 Sterling Silver
Finish : Gold Plated
Stone : Semi Precious
Care Instructions :
* Please wear the jewellery after you’ve applied your perfume.
* Please wear the jewellery after you’ve applied lotion or put on makeup.
* Don’t wear the jewellery when you’ll be sweating profusely.
* Please keep the jewellery away from water.
* Avoid rubbing jewellery pieces against each other.
* Clean your jewellery gently with a soft cloth, & don’t rub it.
* Store the jewellery in a plastic pouch and then in the cloth bag provided by us.
* Please store the jewellery separate from other jewellery.
Slight difference in colour from the visible product image is possible.