Gos - Red Stone
Gos meaning tree is inspired by traditional Assamese textile motif. This motif is popularly known as gos buta and are intricately woven on local mekhla chador and sarees.
Material : 925 Sterling Silver
Finish : Gold Plated
Stone : Semi Precious
Care Instructions :
* Please wear the jewellery after you’ve applied your perfume.
* Please wear the jewellery after you’ve applied lotion or put on makeup.
* Don’t wear the jewellery when you’ll be sweating profusely.
* Avoid rubbing jewellery pieces against each other.
* Clean your jewellery gently with a soft cloth, & don’t rub it.
* Store the jewellery in a plastic pouch and then in the cloth bag provided by us.
* Please store the jewellery separate from other jewellery.