Gos meaning tree is inspired by traditional Assamese textile motif. This motif is popularly known as gos buta and are intricately woven on local mekhla chador and sarees.
Material : 925 Sterling Silver
Finish : Gold Plated
Stone : Semi Precious
Care Instructions :
* Please wear the jewellery after you’ve applied your perfume.
* Please wear the jewellery after you’ve applied lotion or put on makeup.
* Don’t wear the jewellery when you’ll be sweating profusely.
* Avoid rubbing jewellery pieces against each other.
* Clean your jewellery gently with a soft cloth, & don’t rub it.
* Store the jewellery in a plastic pouch and then in the cloth bag provided by us.
* Please store the jewellery separate from other jewellery.
Processing time 4-6 weeks approx. from the date of order.
Slight difference in colour from the visible product image is possible.