The Konyak Collection is inspired by the intricate tattoos of the Konyak Tribe of Nagaland. The Konyak Tribe is known for its notable cultural and traditional tattoos; these markings symbolize and represent manifestations of their lives, be it birth, victory, transition, or status. The pieces embody the unique tattoo motifs into striking earrings which capture the tribe’s culture in fascinating ways.
Material : 925 Sterling Silver
Finish : Gold Plated
Stone : Semi Precious
Care Instructions :
* Please wear the jewellery after you’ve applied your perfume.
* Please wear the jewellery after you’ve applied lotion or put on makeup.
* Don’t wear the jewellery when you’ll be sweating profusely.
* Avoid rubbing jewellery pieces against each other.
* Clean your jewellery gently with a soft cloth, & don’t rub it.
* Store the jewellery in a plastic pouch and then in the cloth bag provided by us.
* Please store the jewellery separate from other jewellery.
Processing time 4-6 weeks approx. from the date of order.
Slight difference in colour from the visible product image is possible.