Bhoot Jolokia Danglers
The Naga Bhut Jolokia is one of the hottest chilli peppers in the world. It is widely called Bhut Jolokia or Bhoot Jolokia, which literally translates to 'Ghost Chilli' in Assamese & Bengali.
‘Elements’- inspired by popular symbols of North-East India, is our new jewellery assortment. Each piece draws its unique form and shape from noteworthy and striking facets of the region representing a contemporary and modern style statement.
Jewels from NEST by Arpit Agarwal is crafted with utmost love and precision in 925 sterling silver with luxurious gold plating. The jewels in this collection are embellished with semi-precious stones/ pearls to complement versatile styles and looks.
Material : 925 Sterling Silver
Finish : Gold Plated
Care Instructions :
* Please wear the jewellery after you’ve applied your perfume.
* Please wear the jewellery after you’ve applied lotion or put on makeup.
* Don’t wear the jewellery when you’ll be sweating profusely.
* Avoid rubbing jewellery pieces against each other.
* Clean your jewellery gently with a soft cloth, & don’t rub it.
* Store the jewellery in a plastic pouch and then in the cloth bag provided by us.
* Please store the jewellery separate from other jewellery.
Slight difference in colour from the visible product image is possible.