Manuscript paintings flourished in Assam in the 16th Century AD under the leadership of the great Vaisnava Saint, Srimanta Sankardeva. These paintings which derived their inspiration from Hindu epics and puranas were done on indigenous tree bark called xanchi using hengul haitaal as colour pigment. The artistic community, colloquially called Khanikars, worked in royal court and religious monasteries of the Ahom dynasty and often collaborated with eminent artists from Mughal courts to create manuscript books leading to precious pieces of art.
Our jewellery edit 'The Manuscript Collection' is inspired by the beautiful motifs found in these paintings and reflect in our exquisite earring designs.
Material : 925 Sterling Silver
Finish : Gold Plated
Care Instructions :
* Please wear the jewellery after you’ve applied your perfume.
* Please wear the jewellery after you’ve applied lotion or put on makeup.
* Don’t wear the jewellery when you’ll be sweating profusely.
* Avoid rubbing jewellery pieces against each other.
* Clean your jewellery gently with a soft cloth, & don’t rub it.
* Store the jewellery in a plastic pouch and then in the cloth bag provided by us.
* Please store the jewellery separate from other jewellery.
Processing time 4-6 weeks approx. from the date of order.
Slight difference in colour from the visible product image is possible.