View from the Top Collection
North-East region of India is a giant cauldron of diversity, with its culture and magnificent scenes which may look mundane in general but gives a breathtaking view when seen from the bird’s eye. View from the TOP is a collection of such culture and symbols of North East. The idea is to give the viewer a completely new perspective of these common scenes through the illustrations. The illustrations are simple which include the common attributes and colours of the scene depicted. The idea is to use various elements in a simple form to create a detailed scenario.
1. Calendar is printed on high quality 246 GSM textured paper.
2. The stand for each calendar is handcrafted by skilled local artisans.
3. Each calendar comes with a cotton fabric pouch made by local artisans.
4. The calendar includes 2023 Calendar.
5. List of holidays in India.
6. Space for notes for each month of the year.
Size : 6.5 inches x 8.5 inches approx.
Freebies : One Fridge Magnet and Two Postcards. Yayyy !!! with free shipping within India
If you plan to gift the calendar to someone close; we can send a personal note with it. Don't be shy to get in touch with us...
We also take bulk orders. Please write to us with your queries at firstname.lastname@example.org
Slight difference in colour from the visible product image is possible.